Constanta Port Business Association, with headquarters in Constanta, Bd. Mamaia, Nr. 182, Parter, in accordance with the requirements of Law no. 677/2001 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and the Free Movement of such Data, with the subsequent modifications and completions, administrates safely and for the specified purposes only, the personal data that you provide to us for carrying out the activity in the recruitment sector.
The purpose of data collection is to provide individuals with specific services for the recruitment of maritime personnel.
Constanta Port Business Association,processes your personal data relating to your name and surname, date and place of birth, nationality, signature, personal numeric code, home / residence, serial number and identity card number, study data, health status data , by manual and electronic means, for the conclusion of employment contracts.
You are required to provide the required data, which is necessary for the evaluation to conclude the employment contracts. Your refusal determines the non-acceptance of staff recruitment services and the non-recording of data in the storage and processing system.
According to Law no. 677/2001, the persons concerned benefit from:
• the right to appeal to justice.
At the same time, the data subjects have the right to oppose the processing of personal data concerning them and to request the deletion of the data, except in the cases provided by law when processing by Constanta Port Business Association, of the data is mandatory.
To exercise these rights, you may address us with a written request, dated and signed at Constanta Port Business Association, or by email at email@example.com
If personal data is obtained directly from the data subject, Constanta Port Business Association is required to provide the data subject at least with the following information, unless that person already possesses the following information:
-any other information the provision of which is required by the supervisory authority’s provision, taking into account the specific nature of the processing.
Before the personal data are filled in, the consent of the data subjects is requested for their processing.
Any person concerned has the right to obtain from Constanta Port Business Association (as an operator), upon request and free of charge, information confirming that the data concerning him are processed by him.
Constanta Port Business Association is obliged, when processing personal data concerning the applicant, to communicate with the confirmation at least the following:
– information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of data concerned and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed;
– the intelligible communication of the data being processed and any available information on the origin of the data;
– information on the operating principles of the mechanism by which any automatic processing of data relating to that person is carried out;
– information on the existence of the right to interfere with data and the right to object and the conditions under which they may be exercised,
– information on the possibility of submitting a complaint to the supervisory authority, as well as addressing the court to appeal the operator’s decisions in accordance with the law.
(1) The person concerned may request from Constanta Port Business Association the information provided by law, by means of a written application, signed and registered at the company’s headquarters. In the application, the applicant may indicate whether he wishes the information to be communicated to him at a specific address, which may also be by e-mail, or through a mail service to ensure that personal information is handed over.
(2) Constanta Port Business Association is obliged to communicate the requested information, within 30 days from the date of receipt of the application, in compliance with the applicant’s possible option.
Everyone concerned has the right to obtain from the operator, on request and free of charge:
– where appropriate, rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data the processing of which is not lawful, in particular of incomplete or inaccurate data;
– where applicable, the transformation into anonymous data of data whose processing does not comply with the law.
The data subject has the right to oppose, at any time, for legitimate and legitimate reasons relating to his / her particular situation, data which are intended to be processed, unless otherwise provided by law. In the case of justified opposition, the processing may no longer cover the data concerned.
Everyone has the right to request and obtain the withdrawal / annulment / re-evaluation of any decision having legal effects in respect of him, adopted solely on the basis of a personal data processing performed by automated means intended to assess some aspects of personality such as professional competence, credibility, behavior or other such aspects.
Subject to the other safeguards provided by law, a person may be subject to a decision of the kind referred to in the preceding paragraph only in the following circumstances:
– the decision is taken in the context of the conclusion or performance of a contract, provided that the application for termination or performance of the contract by the data subject has been satisfied or that some appropriate measures, such as the possibility of asserting his point of view, to guarantee the defense of their legitimate interest;
– the decision is authorized by a law specifying the measures that safeguard the legitimate interest of the data subject.
Without prejudice to the possibility of addressing the supervisory authority’s complaint, the data subjects have the right to appeal to the courts for the defense of any rights guaranteed by law that have been violated.